A perfect scent for a romantic night, made with a seductive blend of vivacious champagne and lip-smacking strawberries and raspberries with a touch of red roses.
Top Notes: Raspberry, Leaf Green
Middle Notes: Champagne, Red Rose, Strawberry
Base Notes: Vanilla Bean, Hyacinth
Each candle is hand poured with love and made just for you in Melbourne.
Aurora Candles are Made in Australia with 300g of natural vegan soy wax, this candle burns for a minimum of 45 hours of burn time and smells amazing both cold and hot. The matt black jars are made of high-quality glass and are gorgeous. They are easy to clean and can be recycled or reused. Be a jewelry case or a pen stand, I promise you will absolutely love them!
CARE AND USAGE
- The first time you burn your soy candle is the most important. You want to allow at least a first-time burn of 3 hours or less for smaller sizes to reach full melt pool (allow the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to avoid tunneling). If the candle is not allowed to reach the full melt pool, it will develop a memory ring and will not be able to melt past that point and it will not perform properly.
- Your candle will come with its wick pretrimmed. After each burn, you will want to keep the wick trimmed to 1/4″inch at all times and you can do this right before you light it by using a wick trimmer, scissors, or by breaking off the top part of the burnt wick. If the wick is not trimmed properly, it will start to curl up on itself and embed in the candle resulting in not being able to light the candle.
- Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface free of any fire hazards. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not handle your candle while still hot. Keep the candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always keep your candle free of debris such as matches.
- Do not burn candles any longer than 3 hours at a time.
- Keep these care instructions handy and enjoy your Aurora candles and don’t forget to come back and try more Aurora fragrances as we are continuously adding more all the time.
Why buy soy candles and wax melts?
- Soy is a renewable natural resource so thereâ€™s no limit to how much you can make or use.
- Safe to use around children and pets and safe for the environment as soy wax is carbon neutral.
- Soy wax is 100% pure vegan so, therefore, does not contain any animal by-products.
||10 × 10 × 10 cm